Bosses Lakejer
Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

Call to the Medical Bay

5 posters

Gå ner

Call to the Medical Bay Empty Call to the Medical Bay

Inlägg  Jocke tis okt 08, 2013 8:20 pm

OOC:

+++Incoming Vox Transmission+++
Attention all brothers. Those who sustained damage during the last mission are to report to the medical bay for healing immediately. The facilities are ready for first aid. There will be time for more extended care after we retake the Sword.

Senast ändrad av Jocke den ons okt 09, 2013 7:26 am, ändrad totalt 1 gång
Jocke
Jocke

Antal inlägg : 2541
Registreringsdatum : 11-07-20

Till överst på sidan Gå ner

Call to the Medical Bay Empty Sv: Call to the Medical Bay

Inlägg  Marcus tis okt 08, 2013 8:50 pm

Det var skönt att höra Nesadrites röst på voxen. Han behövde mer läkevård den saken var klar.

+++Vox++
Vectron här, skönt att höra din röst broder, jag ska genast göra dig sällskap.

Marcus
Marcus

Antal inlägg : 676
Registreringsdatum : 13-08-23

Inlägg  Jocke ons okt 09, 2013 7:35 am

OOC:

Vectron was obviously badly wounded. His enhanced space manrine body was healing at an incredible rate, but some muscles had knotted the wrong way and had to be cut again before he could be fully restored. There was no time to waste, and only the crudest first aid could be preformed. Still, Vectron looked much better afterwards, and even if he couldnt fight at his full capacity, Nesadrite was sure that he would make his legion proud in the coming assault.

There we go brother. There were some minor complications, but nothing that will last. Once we have retaken the Sword you will have to visit me again, and we will fix you right back to normal.

Normally, it would be protocol to sample a brother's gene seed if his power armour had been broken in combat, but there would be no time for analysis now anyway. Nesadrite made a mental note that he would have to check all of the brothers once they retook the sword. The analysis of the bio samples taken from Tantalus was still not done, but perhaps they would be done in time for the assault. every scrap of information on the tyranids would be valuable. The thought that they might fail to retake the Sword never crossed his mind.
Jocke
Jocke

Inlägg  Marcus ons okt 09, 2013 9:00 am

- Tack broder. Jag lovar att jag ska återkomma efter vårt uppdrag. Förhoppningsvis inte i sämre kondition än detta, men det är inget jag kan lova.

Vectrons ögon glittrade okynnigt och med de orden lämnade han Nesadrite för att återgå till sin träning, även om han inte var i fullgott skick så dög detta mer än väl, han skulle inte svika sina bröder när uppdraget väl började.
Marcus
Marcus

Inlägg  DanielBerg ons okt 09, 2013 8:49 pm

ooc:
Brother Dwars enters the medical bay, reverdly holding a bionical arm for Carnak
It is ready Nesadrites, I will assist you in applying the arm if needed.
He holds the bionical arm in thick layers of fine silk finely embroidered with Imperial Eagles and over it, a black, red and white cloth with the Adeptus Mechanicus symbol, thin threads over gold detailing along it's borders. The blessed oil's lovely scent filling the air as he present it to Nesadrites.
Where shall I place it Brother?

Senast ändrad av DanielBerg den ons okt 09, 2013 10:22 pm, ändrad totalt 1 gång
DanielBerg
DanielBerg

Antal inlägg : 494
Registreringsdatum : 12-10-02

Inlägg  Jocke ons okt 09, 2013 9:41 pm

Ah! thank you brother. This will do nicely. Splendid workmanship i must say. Please leave it over there and i can attach it to brother Carnack when he gets here. you use the standard system of nerve couplings i assume?
Jocke
Jocke

Inlägg  Micke ons okt 09, 2013 9:49 pm

Raziel öppnar dörren till sjukstugan, han ser att broder Vectron precis ska lämna rummet.

- Du har träning att ta igen...

Han ger brodern en nick och passerar honom.

Raziel ser att broder Dwar talar med apotekaren, han kan inte höra vad de pratar om, men Dwar beter sig uppspelt. Han skymtar även något i hans händer, inlindat i Imperiets sigill. Enda han lyckas överhöra är att Broder Carknaks namn nämns.

Han inser att apotekaren är upptagen just nu och Raziel känner att han inte vill vara till besvär. Han tittar åt Nesadrites håll och går och ställer sig i en hörna av rummet där han är minst i vägen och inväntar apotekarens uppmärksamhet.
Micke
Micke

Antal inlägg : 971
Registreringsdatum : 12-03-05

Inlägg  Marcus ons okt 09, 2013 10:20 pm

Vectron nickar till Raziel när han hör broderns kommentar. Han har absolut träning att ta igen och det är bäst han skyndar sig. Plötsligt sprakar det till i voxcomen.

+++Kapten Pellas kallar Vectron till kommandobryggan och det omedelbart+++

Träningen får helt enkelt vänta, detta har högsta prioritet.
Marcus
Marcus

Inlägg  Jocke tor okt 10, 2013 7:34 am

Nesadrite upptäcker broder Raziel. Han har alltid haft svårt för vissa legioners sätta att smyga runt i skuggorna istället för att tillkännage sig mer reglementsenligt. Alla har vi våra egenheter.

Broder Raziel, stig på! Jag har sett i broder Suriels rapporter att ni blev skadad under förra uppdraget. Låt mig se...

Nesadrite undersöker snabbt och vant skadorna.

Ni såväl som jag själv kommer att behöva ytterligare tillsyn när vi är tillbaka på the Sword. Vi får nöja oss med första hjälpen för tillfället.
Jocke
Jocke

Inlägg  DanielBerg tor okt 10, 2013 5:15 pm

ooc:

Dwar places the metallic arm on a nearby table, saying a prayer to the Omnissiah as his hands carefully lays it down.
Thank you Brother, if we were on the Hallowed Sword I would even taken the time to give it a proper Flesh Tearer branding upon it's sacred metal
He watches Raziel and after the command to move to the Bridge, he sighs for a moment.
Vox me if Carnak comes and you need assistence
He gives Nesadrite a honourble nod and moves with Vectron and Raziel to the bridge.
DanielBerg
DanielBerg

Antal inlägg : 494
Registreringsdatum : 12-10-02

Inlägg  Martin fre okt 11, 2013 11:29 am

Carnak enters the medical bay and gives his brothers a court nod.
He looks over at the prosthetic that would soon be plugged to the stump of his arm.

That's a mighty fine work you have done there brother Dwar.
I'm ready for the coupling brother apothecary.
Martin
Martin

Antal inlägg : 409
Registreringsdatum : 13-02-04

Inlägg  Jocke fre okt 11, 2013 2:00 pm

Great that you came so quickly Brother. Let us do this quickly

Nesadrite attaches the prosthetic arm with familiar ease. It is indeed a very well made piece.

There we go. good as new, eh?
Jocke
Jocke

Inlägg  Martin fre okt 11, 2013 2:51 pm

Carnak flexes his metalic arm.

Even better than the old one, you have my thanks brother!
Martin
Martin

Antal inlägg : 409
Registreringsdatum : 13-02-04

Inlägg  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Till överst på sidan

- Liknande ämnen

Behörigheter i detta forum: