Bosses Lakejer
Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

The Blogg of Napoleon Blownapart

4 posters

Gå ner

The Blogg of Napoleon Blownapart Empty The Blogg of Napoleon Blownapart

Inlägg  Magnus mån feb 08, 2016 10:38 am

It has begun!

The revolution is iminent my bretheren (and sisteren, and -en that are both or nither here, all are welcome).
I have been deemed worthy of WWFs notice, and am finally about to embark on the quest of overthrowing the facist oligarcs of america and, indeed, the world. They tremble in there mansions, as they rightly should, for they have, at last, started to here the angry voices of the 99%...

Me and my new friends have form an adhocracy, a collective rule, where all are equal, a collective where noone is boss over the other, and together we embarked on or very first mission of destruction of the old world!

Let me tell you the story, listen well and rebell!

We met up at this awsome little bar, far from the bourgeoisie, in the outskirts of Red Stone. Quite the awsum group too! Here we have people of all colour and creeds and we even have a professor! Can you immagine?! Pure Awsome!
Although Im not sure if they are as sold on the revolution as I am... but they will come around, and they will see the glory of anarchy!
The first task we were given was to trash the home of a real NAZI! Too long did that facist escape justice, let me tell you! But retribution never stops, you can run, fucking massmurdering ass bag, but we will catch up with you!
I think the others found the task a bit of a joke, just a test from...well, i'll let him be nameless untill later... but i saw the real purpose of it. We sent a message to EVERYONE that the days where neo-facist capitalist scum could get away with ANYTHING are O.V.E.R exle-fucking-mation mark!

We trashed that place good, let me tell you, and when the sell-out pigs of the swat appeard, we showed them the furry of the 99%! In a way, i pitty them. Its not REAALLY their fault that the facist oligarcs forced them into the slavery of jobs and stuff like that, they SHOULD be or brothers in arms in the revolution! If they throw of the yok of oppression and take up arms against there former employers I will be the first to welcome them! But as long as thay are sell-outs, they are the enemy... Remeber that! All who join in out cause, no matter background, are welcome in the revolution!

Anyways, gotta sign of now... im pretty sure the CIA would LO-O-OVE to find out where i am... So i have to be carefull...
Untill next time, as i said; Listen well and rebell!!!
Magnus
Magnus

Antal inlägg : 283
Registreringsdatum : 13-07-12

Till överst på sidan Gå ner

The Blogg of Napoleon Blownapart Empty Sv: The Blogg of Napoleon Blownapart

Inlägg  Erik tis feb 09, 2016 12:48 pm

Magnus skrev:... we showed them the furry of the 99%!

Vad jag såg:

The Blogg of Napoleon Blownapart 18j3c2z4hxipzjpg

;-)

Skitkul skrivet! Ser fram emot fler blogginlägg =P
Erik
Erik

Antal inlägg : 197
Registreringsdatum : 14-05-21
Ålder : 36

Inlägg  DanielBerg lör feb 20, 2016 6:05 pm

Reading it all in HIS voice... oh god

Vivian says: I have read your blog, it's "They tremble in there mansions" Their mansions, seriously...
DanielBerg
DanielBerg

Antal inlägg : 494
Registreringsdatum : 12-10-02

Inlägg  Magnus tor maj 12, 2016 10:58 am

The Statues of Oppression

Greetings all!
Do not try to adjust your TV sets, it is nothing wrong with them. The fault lies within the corrupt system of oppression that you are all part of.
Have you ever wonderd why the only statues in our "beutifull" city are white?
Let me tell you that it isnt, as the comformist media would like you to believe, because marble is white!
Its because the fucking oligargs are white, and they are scared my friends, they are scared of the power of the oppresed minorities. They are afraid that if the masses get a symbol, a REAL symbol, they could unite!
  So instead they give you THEIRE symbols, and THEIRE Heroes so that we will idiolize THERE world and THERE laws and FEAR THEIRE vengence!
Well, no more Redstone!
We in WWF will give you new symbols! We will unite YOU! Join us and we will lead you into a world where the facists will bow before OUR symbols, and OUR heroes!
A world where we idolize OUR laws and the oligacs FEAR US!

We have given you the first symbol, look at it! (Cue picture of the new statue)
It is the symbol of a new dawn, a new day and a new life... FOR US!

So join us! March against city hall and demand the change you deserve!
Demand the removal of the oppresors symbols and DEMAND that they listen to you!
We will give them this on chance to listen! One chance to hear our voices!
And if they do not, the we will make them listen! If they can't hear words, then let the sounds of guns echo through the streets!

Listen well and rebell!

Oh! no wait! dont turn it of yet!

Check out my blog at "thefuckingtruthaboutEVERYTHING.com"
Magnus
Magnus

Antal inlägg : 283
Registreringsdatum : 13-07-12

Inlägg  Erik fre maj 13, 2016 9:55 am

Haha, härligt! Så, marmor är inte vitt? ;-)
Erik
Erik

Inlägg  Marcus fre maj 13, 2016 10:04 am

Det är vitt men det handlar om att man kan ha massa andra färger med. Läste du inte? ;P
Marcus
Marcus

Antal inlägg : 676
Registreringsdatum : 13-08-23

Inlägg  Erik fre maj 13, 2016 4:27 pm

Jag läser bara sånt som verifierar och styrker min egen existens, alltså vita marmorstatyer! =P
Erik
Erik

Inlägg  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Till överst på sidan

Behörigheter i detta forum: