Bosses Lakejer
Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

Hallowed Sword ++Incoming Transmission++ Last Resort!!

Gå ner

Hallowed Sword ++Incoming Transmission++ Last Resort!! Empty Hallowed Sword ++Incoming Transmission++ Last Resort!!

Inlägg  Marius Avincus sön sep 22, 2013 12:18 am

++Incoming Transmission++ Hallowed Sword Binary Code, Designation "Last Resort"

-Brothers on the Deathwatch Thunderhawk vessel Black Eagle, this is Marius Avincus, we have been boarded by Tyranid parasite creatures as we tried to break free from orbit. We are battling in the corridors and vaults of our own vessel. Completely surrounded and in imminent danger of being over-run by enemy forces. We will not give up and we will not give in, there will be no quarter given and no quarter asked against this Xeno foe" (comms interupted by the sound of bolter fire and a chainsword cutting through Tyranic flesh)

-The Deathwatch Gladius-class frigate "Thunders Word" under the command of Battle-Brother Pellas, has arrived in system to assist us. My orders are clear, dock the thunderhawk with the Thunders Word, and muster what forces you can and launch a counter attack on the enemy onboard the Hallowed sword. Use any/all means of retaking the Hallowed sword from the the enemy. There are no other viable options at this time. We will hold out until none of us still draw breath. If all ells fails me and the remaining Battle-Brothers will set the hallowed Sword on a collission course with the remaining Hive-ships in orbit around Tantalus. I will personaly detonate our Warp-core and hurt the enemy so badly that it will never forget us until the stars burn out.... This is my last command Marius Avincus Captain of the Deathwatch, My word in the soul shall be as my bolter in the field!"
Marius Avincus
Marius Avincus

Antal inlägg : 11
Registreringsdatum : 13-09-07

Till överst på sidan Gå ner

Till överst på sidan

- Liknande ämnen

Behörigheter i detta forum:
Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet