Bosses Lakejer
Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

Post Mission - The Chapel of The Sword

+7
Marius Avincus
Martin
Magnus
Marcus
Avalanche
DanielBerg
Johan
11 posters

Sida 2 av 2 Föregående  1, 2

Gå ner

Post Mission - The Chapel of The Sword - Sida 2 Empty Sv: Post Mission - The Chapel of The Sword

Inlägg  Avalanche tor okt 17, 2013 8:16 am

In the middle of the conversation brother Avalanche stops and take a few steps away from the group while receving an important vox.

OOC:

- I must make haste to the Librarian vault. I am summoned by captain Marius Avincus. Until next time, I salute you my brothers.

He seeks eyecontact with Uriel, Raziel, Joshua and Sovruc and makes a small but noticeble nod. Then salutes the others before putting his helmet back on.In an almost cermonial matter Avalanche then withdraw from the conversation at then in haste marches towards the Library
Avalanche
Avalanche

Antal inlägg : 111
Registreringsdatum : 13-08-12
Ålder : 45

Till överst på sidan Gå ner

Post Mission - The Chapel of The Sword - Sida 2 Empty Sv: Post Mission - The Chapel of The Sword

Inlägg  Chrille tor okt 17, 2013 12:29 pm

Brothers I too must take my leave. I will see you at a later time. It was good to see you all again.

He then turns and walks away.
Chrille
Chrille

Antal inlägg : 583
Registreringsdatum : 12-03-10
Ålder : 41

Inlägg  DanielBerg tor okt 17, 2013 5:29 pm

Understood Brothers, I will continue the repairs with Brother Dominicus.
Dwar salutes and leaves the Chapel with his four of his serfs.
DanielBerg
DanielBerg

Antal inlägg : 494
Registreringsdatum : 12-10-02

Inlägg  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Sida 2 av 2 Föregående  1, 2

Till överst på sidan

- Liknande ämnen

Behörigheter i detta forum:
Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet