Bosses Lakejer
Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

Post Mission - The Chapel of The Sword

+7
Marius Avincus
Martin
Magnus
Marcus
Avalanche
DanielBerg
Johan
11 posters

Sida 1 av 2 1, 2  Nästa

Gå ner

Post Mission - The Chapel of The Sword Empty Post Mission - The Chapel of The Sword

Inlägg  Johan sön okt 13, 2013 10:14 am

Genestealerns överkropp exploderar i ett moln av röd dimma, och hagelbössans brutala skall ekar vidare genom korridorerna. Biomorphens huvud ger inte mycket motstånd innan det brister under Mordecais bepansrade fot, och han ser sig vaksamt omkring medans han laddar om. Dom brukar jaga i par.

Överallt på The Sword hörs dova mullranden av boltguns och autocannons, det verkar som om striden äntligen vänt och att hans bröder nu slutför sitt värv med brinnande vedergällning. Men bortom stridens ekande utväxlingar hörs något annat, något en mänsklig hörselkanal inte är ämnad att höra. The Warp. Abyssen.

Broder Alfa, Mordecai. Jag befinner mig i ruta E15 i akterpartiet. Verkar som om nödmeddelandet gått på automatik de senaste timmarna, löjtnant Vauxhall och hans män är döda. Ja, genestealers här också. Dom är överallt, det kommer ta veckor att rensa skeppet. Kapellet? Det är uppfattat. 10 standardminuter. Mordecai, ut.

Mordecai kastar en sista blick över rummet och de utspridda delarna av The Hallowed Swords besättning. Han hade inte varit helt sanningsenlig med broder Dwar, och han ser skräcken i löjtnant Vauxhalls ögon.

Vad kommer hända med mig, lord astartes?

Kyssen är en dödsdom, löjtnant. Infektionen har redan morphats med er biometriska kod - det finns ingen räddning för er. Inom fyra timmar är ni inget annat än ett skal, ett kärl för svärmens heretiska vilja. Er själ slukad och förgången.

Vauxhalls ansikte tycks plötsligt tio gånger blekare, och han börjar skaka frenetiskt i panikens ångest.

Känn ingen rädsla, löjtnant. Känn glädje! Ni har lagt ert liv på kejsarens altare och uppoffrat det i hans namn. Det finns inget större syfte för en människa. Gå mot ljuset!

Löjtnant Vauxhalls ångestfyllda ylande ekar genom The Swords korridorer, det slingrar sig ut genom portar och ventilationstrummor. Den psykiska resonansen sipprar ut genom skrovet, genom gellerfältet och till demonerna - dragna till misären och lidandet innanför. Så ekar ett sista bolterskott från ruta E16. Löjtnant Vauxhall är fri.
Johan
Johan

Antal inlägg : 207
Registreringsdatum : 13-08-24

Till överst på sidan Gå ner

Post Mission - The Chapel of The Sword Empty Sv: Post Mission - The Chapel of The Sword

Inlägg  DanielBerg sön okt 13, 2013 12:42 pm

The fighting around the ship was still on going, though slowing ebbing out as the tyranids forces couldn't replenish their strength and numbers. The last few hours, spread out, despertly fighting serfs, servitors, Marines and Adeptus Mechanicus personel. It all came down to what we all were, Humans. We had suffered much today, but we had triumphed.

After a tour around the ship, fighting when needed and searching for more infestation, helping wounded, cleaning up the thousand of corpses of human and alien alike, Dwar returns to the Chapel where the great Tyrant was slain by the other Team. Dwar had been very joyfully when the reports came in that the Captain has survived.

Dwar knew he had to explain his actions and decisions on the Thunders Word to the other Team, as well to their Captain, but divine purpose guides him, the Promethen Cults tenets upheld and broughts forth like a hammer of an angry god.
Roger Mordecai!
He responds to the Ultramarine before turning the vox off... afterwards whispering to himself
I hope Vyakai was worth it...
Making the holy gesture towards the Omnissiah, circling over his chest and then crossing the circle over from top to bottom, saying a prayer as he steps into the Chapel.

Vobis sancta Dei Imperatore hominum, dirige cogitationes et opera.
Machinae Sancte Deus, ignosce tuis Famulis loquens de Regno.
Vobis sancta Dei Imperatore hominum, dirige cogitationes et opera.
Meus apparatus creatione imperatoris voluntatem meam, mentem et furorem Vulkan!
Et percutiet eos inimicis Imperator!

ooc:
DanielBerg
DanielBerg

Antal inlägg : 494
Registreringsdatum : 12-10-02

Post Mission - The Chapel of The Sword Empty Sv: Post Mission - The Chapel of The Sword

Inlägg  Avalanche sön okt 13, 2013 8:19 pm

OOC:
Efter att ha återvänt till sektor 37 och avslutat den rening som fick nedprioriteras tidigare under kvällen återvänder broder Avalanche till kapellet. Där han hittar Dwar i sin bönestund.

Han bär sin hjälm under armen. Avalanche ansikte bär många markeringar från många forna drabbningar men mest utmärkande är det landskap av ärr som täcker hans vänstra ansiktshalva efter en storm av splitter som han bär som minne efter the Macharian Crusade som utspelade sig för nästan ett halvt millennium sedan.

Glad över att återse ännu en Adaptes Astartes vid liv saluterar Avalanche sin strids broder.

- Vid Kejsarens namn. Det är en ära att återse en svunnen broder.

Avalanche granskar Dwar och inser att broderns resa varit minst lika prövande som hans egen samtidigt som han i färskt minne återkallar förlusten över sina två bröder.
OOC:

- Jag hoppas du lyckats vägleda fler bröder samma väg. Vi har tyvärr redan mist två bröder till Xeno's angreppet och vi har förlorat kontakten med resterande ombordvarande bröder vid attacken.
- Vi må ha vunnit slaget men detta krig är långt ifrån avslutat!
Avalanche
Avalanche

Antal inlägg : 111
Registreringsdatum : 13-08-12
Ålder : 45

Inlägg  DanielBerg sön okt 13, 2013 9:20 pm

Blinks for a moment as Avalanche speaks, not the most familiar voice echoes in the chapel as the serfs around them clean and scrub the halls. The Tyrants body had all ready been transported away, not to defile the sacred ground upon which it was felled. Dwar stands up, wearing a heavy dark green leather coat, made out of skin of a great lizard that he slew himself!

Turning to his fellow marine with a grim smile, the coat being open in the middle and Dwar is wearing what appears to be a blacksmith workclothes beneath, a big Adeptus Mechanicus symbol on one strap, a heavy belt with an Imperial Eagle as it buckle, as well as a heavy blacksmith hammer strapped on his belt.

Greetings, Avalanche was it not?
Dwar seem a bit gloom...
Indeed, too many has been lost. That They fell is unfortunate, no struggle can be without casualties.
Dwar gives a moment of silent for the honoured dead.

Our team has taken no casualties but Nesardrite, Carnak and Vectron wounded. Nesadrides arm became a real mess after the last attack. Four damn genestealer attacking us in the engine room!
Smashed two of them like they were riped fruit by myself, though... that doesn't weigh up our total losses.

Dwar stretches, cracks are behind heard from his bones, and as he moves his neck, new cybernetics can be seen around his throat, even a small mechanical tone has entered his speech.

Tell me, I have all ready heard scant rumours how you and the others slayed the Tyrant, if you would honour me with more details... but... how did Pellas react to my actions? But I can assure you, neither of them was rushed and everything had a purpose.

ooc:

Senast ändrad av DanielBerg den mån okt 14, 2013 12:05 am, ändrad totalt 1 gång
DanielBerg
DanielBerg

Inlägg  Avalanche sön okt 13, 2013 11:38 pm

OOC:
- And you my brother is no other then borther Dwar if my memory serves me right, it's an honor to met you again.

Brother Avalanche eyes focuses on brother Dwar as he begins to tell about the loss of his two brothers and his failure to reconnect with the rest of them.
- I regret to tell you that the attack caught us completely off guard. The first xeno contact echoed in the vox just seconds after the impact. This was a long planned and coordinate attack from the hive. At least that is my two cents.

Avalanche jaws stain up as he says this. Apparently he sees this surprise attack a personal failure.
- We manage to regroup with most of our borthers just within minutes of the attack. That was very fortunate because it was right about then when they* started to distort and disrupt our long and midrange vox communications.
OOC:
- We did not get any honeymoon with the invasion. The first contact with the Tyrants was perhaps our worse. It was an all front full force assault and the waves never stopped pounding our barriers.
- We just noticed the change of attack pattern when we just caught a glint of the hive tyrant and a large explosion hit our brother and completely annihilated him. The blast wave separated me and Dominicus from the rest of the group. And with no means to regroup we started to fight our ways throu the corridors.

Brother Avlanche closed his eyes for a brief moment as he was trying to recall the details from the havoc. When he once again opened them there was much pain and hate in his look.
- Thanks to Dominicus skills we manage enhance the vox signal for a limited time and we managed to send out a distress call. Luckily this reaches brother Sovruc who managed to regroup with us in sector 37.
- This is where we first made vox communication with the Areabilious Snake kill team through their leader, Brother Joshua.
- We manage to secure a passage and eventually manage to join kill team with Brother Joshua, Raizel and Suriel.
- I would lie if I did not emit that it felt good to once again operate as a full kill team again.

This is the first time Avalanche face changed as he allowed a relieved smile to break his sturdy looks.
- After changing direction and heading to the Chapel we soon ran in to the xeno horde again. It was a complete and beautiful slaughter and after just a few moments the corridor was drained in blood and acid.
- Some of our brethren got some minor bruises but Brother Suriel tended to them whilst I purged the remaining xenos.
- However some of our brethren seem to urge an unhealthy pity for these abomination and wanted to leave these…. bugs, unspoiled. Don’t worry I have now purged that mess in sector 37.

A gratification spreads through Avalanche eyes. He then turned towards the chapel entrance and with a smooth gesture points it out.
- We then reached the ramp to the chapel.

He slowly rotates towards the center of the chapter and tilts his head upwards as he was facing a larger being.
- Here we found Captain Marius Avincus and not a moment to late as he was batteling the hive tyrant. In a fierce standoff he had fought bravely against the overpowering abomination.

Avalanche points towards the far right column that had been cut in half.
- Having sustained some serious wounds from the battle Avincus leaned to that pillar and threw his hammer towards Dominicus.

He then points to the two columns closest to the entrance.
- Backed up by mine and Brother Raziels heavy support the others stormed the beast and with a well-orchestrated assault we delivered the strength of the emperors will and wrath. As the hive we hit the beast as a one true force!

Avalanche symbolizes his words by closing his fist and then slams it to his chest.
- When the Hive tyrant had fallen we had little time to recover since brother Joshua quickly debriefed with Avincus and new objectives was revealed. We had to continue to repel the xenos and finally got some good intelligence. Brother Rynar was alive and we was sent to awaken him.
- From this moment on we all had found our place in the group and executed a textbook case of covering advance towards the chamber of the ancient Rynar

Once again brother Avalanche turns toward brother Dwar.
- We encountered even more tyrant warriors and xeno hordes. You must have seen the slaughter on your way towards this chapel.
- Brother Dominicus finally managed to awaken the ancient Rynar

Avalanche eyes do not longer hide the pride he feels
- Today the Atrabilious Snake kill-team has proved that even if we sometimes fail as individuals, as a united we have no worthy adversaries!

Having said that Avalanche noded towards brother Dwar.
- However our fortune shines upon us now, we have only won a small battle in this ungoing war. We must not take light to the situation.
- You asked me about Pellas and I regret to say that I have not been in contact with him, nor heard any news of him since the attack.
- Now tell please if I may be so bold to ask of your deeds, brother Dwar. Whom are with you and what have you encountered and what have you learned?

Senast ändrad av Avalanche den mån okt 14, 2013 5:52 pm, ändrad totalt 2 gånger
Avalanche
Avalanche

Inlägg  Johan mån okt 14, 2013 1:20 pm

Genom hjälmens slutna atmosfär noterar broder Mordecai att kapellet är fullt med biosporer som utlösts av Hive Tyrantens dödsspasmer. Hans blick vandrar sorgset över tjänarna som troget rensar bort de sista spåren av striden - lyckligt ovissa om en tredjedel av dem kommer att vara döda inom tre dagar på grund av biomorfiska infektioner. Hans förädlade lungor är naturligtvis mer än kapabla att filtrera ut sådana element, och med ett lätt tryck tar han av sig sin hjälm och andas in den processerade luftens spårämnen.

Ja, nog har det varit en Hive Tyrant här inne alltid.

Broder Avalanche. Det verkar som om operation Atrabilious Snake återvunnit vår förlorade heder - en Hive Tyrant nedgjord och vår kapten undsatt, i sanning en storslagen seger.

Och jag ser att broder Dwar funnit tillfälle att ikläda sig en ceremoniell skrud. Med all respekt, broder; slaget är långt ifrån över, voxkanalerna är fortfarande överrösta med rapporter om Genestealers. Min teoretiska och praktiska observation är att vi alla bör hålla oss beväpnade tills dess att våra dödspatruller rapporterar tillbaka.
Johan
Johan

Inlägg  Marcus mån okt 14, 2013 3:27 pm

SNAP... [tystnad]

Vectron hade brutit geenstealerns nacke i två delar med sin vänstra näve. Han hade slagit följe med  dödspatrull "Red fox" för att vara delaktig i den sista "städningen" av skeppet. Han var förvisso skadad men han kunde inte söka vård riktigt ännu. The Medical bay hade blivit fullständigt infekterat och den första hjälpen som broder Nesadrite hade givit honom under uppdraget var det bästa som de hade att tillgå tillsvidare. Detta uppdrag hade slutat mycket bättre för honom. Han hade inte alls känt sig så värdelös som på Tantalus utan hade bidragit i betydligt högre utsträckning. Doileag hade tjänat honom väl och han hade inte svikit henne. Vad som störde honom djupt var däremot broder Carnaks våldsamheter. Brodern hade slitit huvudet av en geenstealer och bokstavligt talat duschat i dess blod. Vectron ryste vid minnet och undrade om alla Flesh Tearers var sådana.

- I så fall lär de ju vara galningar hela bunten. [muttrade han tyst]

Nej, även en fiende förtjänade en proper död. Oavsett hade uppdraget varit en succé. The hallowed sword var återtaget och kapten Marius var säker. Vad som däremot var lite värre var att hans grupp och kapten Pellas inte riktigt hade skiljts som vänner. Pellas hade till och med varit rasande och rutit broder Dwars namn över hela Thunderers Word. Men den soppan tänkte han faktiskt inte lägga sig i just nu. Det var något som Dwar fick ta hand om, kanske med hjälp av kapten Marius.

+++Area 42 säkrad patrull Red fox återvänd till bas+++

Han pustade tungt och vände sig om för att söka upp resten av sina bröder. Han låg dessutom efter med träningen. Alltid fanns det något att göra, och som hans fader alltid hade sagt. "Du ska inte förvänta dig att någon annan gör ditt jobb åt dig, bara du vet hur du vill ha det och då är det lika bra att göra det själv".
Marcus
Marcus

Antal inlägg : 676
Registreringsdatum : 13-08-23

Inlägg  Magnus mån okt 14, 2013 6:07 pm

JOshua kommer in i kapellet och ser sina bröder samlade där. Han går långsamt fram mot Mordecai och Dwar, Han blöder ymnigt från ett sår i sidan, som han fick i den avgörande striden mot Tyrannen. Han hade inte bidragit med mycket annat än att dra till sig bestens uppmärksamhet. Men ändå, om han inte hade stormat in som han gjort, skulle Kapten Marcus Avincus inte vara i livet nu, och Raziel och Avalanche hade tagit hand om det mesta skadan i alla fall. Det var en ära att ha lyckats hålla besten borta från sina Devestators, och den äran delade han med Dominicus och Sovruc. Han måste dock lära sig mer om dessa bestar...kanske kan ökad kunskap göra honom nyttigare i framtida strider.
Han kommer fram till den lilla samlingen av bröder. Han nickar uppskattande åt Avalache och tar till orda.

Så, ni överlevde alla hör jag. Det är förvisso gott. Men ni riskerade mycket... FÖR mycket i min mening, med att ta hit Vyaki... hade han fallit till Xenosen skulle vårt uppdrag på Tantalus, och hela anledningen till vi är här, ha varit förgäves. Nåväl, det är inte min plats att dömma er, men Pellas mir'san var inte nöjd med ert beteende, och jag kan bara säga att håller med honom i detta, så förbered era ursäkter väl innan Avincus talar med er...
Magnus
Magnus

Antal inlägg : 283
Registreringsdatum : 13-07-12

Inlägg  Avalanche mån okt 14, 2013 6:14 pm

OOC:
Brother Mordecai skrev:Broder Avalanche. Det verkar som om operation Atrabilious Snake återvunnit vår förlorade heder - en Hive Tyrant nedgjord och vår kapten undsatt, i sanning en storslagen seger.
Avalanche nickar medgivande till Mordecai.
- Hedern faller på teamet som enhet och inget jag ensam kan ta emot. Men som ni själva säger, slaget är långt ifrån vunnet.
- Attacken kom oväntat och min åsikt, om ni tillåter mig dela den, är att det inte var ett slumpmässigt anfall.

Avalanche lägger märke till en klo från en hormagaunt som kilat in sig på hans rustning och han plockar nonchalant bort den.
- Jag anser helt enkelt att styrkan och målinriktningen på horden tyder på annat.

- Gällande kaptenen så får vi tacka kejsaren för att han fortfarande är med oss. Som jag nämnde till Dwar här så gick han tå mot tå mot hive tyrannen. Vi hoppas att han inte ådragit sig några bestående med och kan fortsätta sin roll som kapten så snart som möjligt.

- Har ni, broder Mordecai någon ytterliggare information gällande nuvarande status?
Avalanche
Avalanche

Inlägg  Avalanche mån okt 14, 2013 6:29 pm

Brother Joshua skrev:Han nickar uppskattande åt Avalache och tar till orda
Avalanche svarar Joshuas nickning med att vördnadsfullt böja på huvudet innan han respektfullt redogör sina händelser fram tills nu.

- Broder Joshua. Jag vill passa på att meddela att sektor 37 nu är tillbörligt renad med hjälp av servatories.
OOC avsedd för Joshua:

- Vad är detta med Vyaki som ni talar om, var det därför ni frågade om Pellas, broder Dwar?
*Avalanche vänder sig frågande emot Dwar*

Avalanche
Avalanche

Inlägg  Johan mån okt 14, 2013 8:15 pm

Teoretisk observation, broder Joshua. Det är högst troligt att kapten Pellas, förutom att slå split inom vårt kommando, - även sökte att använda Vyakai som en spelpjäs mot Marius Avincus. Våra order på Tantalus var mycket klara; vi skulle föra prästen tillbaka till The Hallowed Sword. Okonventionellt; ja. Praktiskt utfall: Vyakai är vid liv, vårt kommando har överträffat projektionerna med minimala förluster. Utan broder Dwars risktagande, så hade vi nu suttit instängda bakom våra gellerfält, utan någon som helst aning om vad vi hade att göra på Tantalus.

Med det sagt, så är framgångsprojektionerna relativt goda broder Avalanche. Det verkar som om större delen av skeppets legionstjänare samlats under kapten Avincus adjutant, Severus Vitus. Sexton dödspatruller är verksamma enligt utrensningsdoktrin Majoris Ultra. Löpande rapporter gör gällande att vi lidit svåra förluster, och jag misstänker att man då inte räknat in den potentiella infektionsrisken.

Mordecai deaktiverar en maglock på sin rustning och håller fram en behållare innehållandes något som ser ut som en meterlång, punkterad tunga. Han ställer sig sedan med ryggen mot de stretande legionstjänarna, och talar till de församlade bröderna på High Gothic.

Jag extraherade den här från en av biovarelserna vi påträffade i sektor 16. En ejakulerad Ovipositor. De brukar vara svullna - nästan sprickfärdiga, vilket betyder att risken är överhängande att den här genestealern, och säkerligen flera andra, infekterat delar av vår besättning. Jag ska föra med mig det här exemplaret till broder Nesadrite, men för att effektivt kunna särskilja infekterade hybrider så behöver vi ett orört exemplar.

Senast ändrad av jomblr den ons okt 16, 2013 10:23 am, ändrad totalt 2 gånger
Johan
Johan

Inlägg  DanielBerg mån okt 14, 2013 8:16 pm

ooc:
Dwar listens closely to Avalanche tale, noding and noting the information down mentally. Soon Mordecai joins them.
I can't but agree Brother, a great honour you have bestowed upon yourself, indeed, the whole ship! If there still been Remembrances personal left from that bygone era, songs and art would had been made in your teams honour...
Sadly yes Mordecai, my armour took a vicious beating from many acidic attacks during the purge we took afterwards, and due to the ships state, the repair has been slow. Not even finding the proper tools to repair it as whole, though my serf Roge reported a moment ago that they have found a suit for me and will bring it here soon, so I can continue the fighting, properly.

Dwar shows that he is still being equipted with his trusted chainsword, bolt pistol and flamer in a strap.
I can assure you brother Joshua and Avalanche, my actions are just and well thought out. With our thunderhawk being sabotaged, apparently an imperial agent downloaded our shiplogs, she or he even crippled brother Carnak with some infernal device to prevent him to intercept its actions.

That together with Vyakai showing concerns about staying aboard the Thunders Word brings much suspicion and ultimately made me do my decision. This together with the intrusion on our thunderhawk strengthened my resolve...
And if we had parished in the fire, we were not strong enough to be forged in the struggle. I believe this have made us all stronger, but in the end, this is were Vyakai and the information originally was intent to be delivered.

Shortly afterward, Roge and 8 other serfs, all wearing Nocturne traditional clothes and mechanical facemasks to protect them against the Tyranid Virus, came in. Carrying a suit of Aquilia Power armour, with Dwar's trusted Servo Arm backpack modification. Turning his attention to them for a moment.
Excellent work brethren... Arm me.
The Serfs rushing, taking their time to reverendly arming their lord with the black armour of the Deathwatch, a kneecap with the Adeptus Mechanicus symbol on his left leg, and a salamander shoulder pad on his left.

I can also say that Pellas behaviour against our Deathwatch brothers was highly peculiar, I don't know what would have driven him to act in such way outside the teachings of Vulkan and the Promethean Cult. As Mordecai said before the mission, the political play between Pellas and Marius is concerning. If it effects us, that is of great consequence, something that we should not need to deal with. I am of course explaining this, because I owe it to you all.

ooc:
Dwar grunts in anger... moving his newly equipped armour to feel it, not perfect, but it will do...
Infection? Blasted biological terror... Indeed

ooc:
Sorry for jumping like this brother. We have with us Adeptus Magos Vyakai, he who had the imporant datacore that Pellas didn't want to leave his ship. But as I said before, I believe our concern was just.

Our own 'journey' into the fire felt very straightforward. During our entry, three Genestealers attacked us together with many Hormagaunts, though with valiant effort from our Assault Marines and accompanied Guardsmen, we held and was victorious.
Later on the supreme tactics of my own chapter shined! The Emperor and Vulkan was smiling upon us this day. A large room, filled with hundreds of small tyranids, together with a trio of Tyranid Warriors assaulted us... but we erupted like the flames of Nocture's volcanoes! After one round, the nids was burned to crisp as the remaining Warriors charged us, wounded by our ferocious fire, it was a quick work.

A proud smile appears, Dwar being clearly joyful because of him and his brother's, being able to work so perfectly like instruments of war, and he had been the conductor.
DanielBerg
DanielBerg

Inlägg  Martin mån okt 14, 2013 9:19 pm

Brother Carnak entered the Chapel on one of the observation decks. All kinds of personel were busy cleaning up the mess and tend to the wounded. He'd noticed that the Sword had initiated a warp jump and so the shielding above the observation cupola had been closed, the gellar field did it's job but to actually behold the entropy of the empyrean could drive any man insane.

He'd just arrived from yet another search and destroy mission, they had mostly encountered genestealers. There had been an unusually large genestealer pressence aboard the ship, were thay planning on infecting the crew and then spread to the next system they would arrive to?
He'd noticed the rending capabilities of the genestealers claws and so had chopped of one of their arms to use it as a secondary close combat weapon. The claws were hard as adamantium and could with ease rip through astartes armour. The claw had served him well but had also drawn alot of freightened looks from the other defenders.

He was looking for the watch captain, but he was not to be found. Rumours told him that the captain had been badly wounded. He found the commander on the vox net and opened up a private link.

Brother Watch Captain, if possible I would like to have a word of urgency with you. Preferebly not over a vox link.
Martin
Martin

Antal inlägg : 409
Registreringsdatum : 13-02-04

Inlägg  Marius Avincus mån okt 14, 2013 9:58 pm

The sound of ancient binary code, and then Marius Avincus cold and composed  voice can be heard over the vox..

I am sending you my coordinates Brother Carnak, meet me there...

OOC:
Marius Avincus
Marius Avincus

Antal inlägg : 11
Registreringsdatum : 13-09-07

Inlägg  Jocke tis okt 15, 2013 11:43 am

Nesadrite was badly wounded, and even though he could still fight (any Astartes could fight till his dying breath if needed) he figured he would be more useful setting up triage near chapel, and support his brothers and the rest of the crew from there.

Brothers. I will set up a make shift medical facility in sector 36* to take care of the wounded. The spores in the air here are not healthy for our non-Astartes personnel. We will have to purge the air and test all personnel for infection, but the critically wounded need to be healed first. Please send any survivors my way.

OOC*:

Senast ändrad av Jocke den tis okt 15, 2013 11:56 am, ändrad totalt 1 gång
Jocke
Jocke

Antal inlägg : 2541
Registreringsdatum : 11-07-20

Inlägg  Jocke tis okt 15, 2013 11:55 am

++VOX++ to all Astartes onboard the Hallowed Sword
This is Apothecary Nesadrite. I am setting up emergency triage in sector 36. Bring all survivors in need of medical aid there. Also, i would like bio samples from any tyranid creatures slain. This could help in identifying any infection among the crew.

++VOX+++ to brother Suriel
Brother Suriel. If you could help with the gathering of bio samples it would be much appreciated. We will need to scan all personnel for infection too.
Jocke
Jocke

Inlägg  Chrille tis okt 15, 2013 12:01 pm

Uriel strides into the chapel where he had heard the tyrant had fallen. He sees many of his Brothers have gathered here. A broad smile spreads over his face. And with a hearty voice he speaks.

Brothers! A glorious day is it not? I have heard the stories of the battle against the Tyrant. It would have been good to have been here myself, but I suppose other opportunities are inevitable.

He looks serious for a moment.

I feel I must apologize for my previous behavior aboard The Thunders Word. I have not been myself since my "incident" on Tantalus. Starring into the abyss is something that will greatly affect even one with my training.

Then he smiles again.

But there is nothing better to cure a sour mood than the smell of burning Xenos eh?
Chrille
Chrille

Antal inlägg : 583
Registreringsdatum : 12-03-10
Ålder : 41

Inlägg  FrenziedMarcus tis okt 15, 2013 8:40 pm

Sovruc's eeriely silent footsteps on cold the cold metal floors of The Hallowed Sword, his arm was aching from the encounters with the Xenos. He hated it, the dirt, the blood, how his armor would scream as if in a frenzy. It didn't suit him, well the blood and the dirt maybe but not the roaring from within. He continued to walk down the corridors dusting off the last speck of dirt from his shoulderpad, his armor repaired and somewhat cleaned and seemed to glisten, it allways did that, shine up when clean and speckless, but once dirtied with blood or large amounts of dirt in any form and it would feel heavier, dull almost. As he continued his short walk he came to a stop just outside of the Chapel, he could hear voices from within, some which where familliar while others where alien to him.

He strode uppwards towards the entrance his footsteps still silent, as silent as an Astrates could be atleast, something he had learnt after hours upon hours within the Ravenspire. You never knew true stealth before you had joined the ranks of the Raven Guard or atleast served time along them. He took in the air within the chappel, lifting his hood and letting his shaved skull feel the breeze of a nearby vent. Within the chappel he saw Avalanche and a couple of others, from what he could hear one of them was Dwar, from the information he'd gotten earlier from some passing Serf's he was the source of some commotion aboard the Thunders Word, intriguing. "Well no time like the present."

He strode forewards, his hood and robe fluttering with every silent step. "Brother Avalanche, brothers, it is truly an honor to once again be graced with your pressence, the serfs are ever so dull in their pandering and pampering." he spoke with a hint of grace mixed with sarcasm, something that might be unbefitting of an Astrates but from Sovruc's apperent mannerism, he didn't care.
"What news of the Thunders Word and the state of our current mission? I've heard we're moving along but not much more, only some rumors among the serfs of a, kidnapping? Spiriting away? I couldn't really put my finger on it, to much banter and small talk. I prefer facts above all." Sovruc spoke this time with a bit more curiosity in his voice.
FrenziedMarcus
FrenziedMarcus

Antal inlägg : 39
Registreringsdatum : 13-09-29

Inlägg  Marcus tis okt 15, 2013 10:20 pm

-Nesadrite, det är gott att du trots dina skador utför ditt förvärv som helbrägdagörare.  

Vectron har lokaliserat Nesadrite i sektor 36 och hälsar glatt på honom. Han har lämnat sin rustning till teknikerna för reparationer och är nu iklädd plagg från sin hemplanet Sacris. Vissa skulle kanske tycka att hans plagg är konstiga men det rutiga tygstycket utan ben är ett plagg som bärs med stor vördnad på hans hemplanet och de färger och mönster som han nu bär bärs endast av hans klan.

-Jag vill inte bagatellisera dina skador men jag måste ändå säga att vårt uppdrag enligt min mening skulle kunna klassas som succé. Själv känner jag fortfarande av mina skador från Tantalus och undrar om du kan hjälpa mig att återfå min forna vigör. Jag har dessutom lovar broder Raziel att träna med honom och jag ligger redan efter. Det gör sig inte för mig att vara skyldig honom timmar i sparringrummet och jag hoppas därför att du trots nuvarande förutsättningar ska kunna hjälpa mig.
Marcus
Marcus

Inlägg  Jocke ons okt 16, 2013 7:23 am

Brother Vectron, i have done all that i can for you with first aid**. As soon as we have the ship under control, and the medical bay up and running i will see to your wounds more thoroughly. Are the xenos purged from the ship already? If so, i will only need a few hours to clear out the medical bay before i can see to you.

**:
Jocke
Jocke

Inlägg  Marcus ons okt 16, 2013 8:12 am

-Den patrull som jag anslöt till har rensat alla sina sektorer, vad jag förstår håller de sista patrullerna på att genomsöka sina sista sektorer med. Jag tror nog att vi med säkerhet kan säga att the medical bay är utrensat och redo att återställas. Behöver du min hjälp i denna fråga eller ska jag vänta och ansluta mig till dig när du är redo?
Marcus
Marcus

Inlägg  Avalanche ons okt 16, 2013 9:51 am

Brother Uriel skrev:But there is nothing better to cure a sour mood than the smell of burning Xenos eh?
Avalanche greet his fellow battle brother with a acknowledging smile

- True words Brother Uriel. If this doesn't do it for you, I could recommend the nice boonfire of xenos in sector 37, even though they are allready purged the sweet smell still lingers.

A delightful grin spreads over the scarred face of Avalanche
Avalanche
Avalanche

Inlägg  Avalanche ons okt 16, 2013 10:55 am

Avalance greets brother Sovruc and for the first time  accnowledge the poor condition of his fellow brother.

- Brother sovroc, I see now that you have encumbered a lot of beating. I failed to notice that during our intense battles. Be sure to check by the temporary med facility in sector 36 as soon as you see fit.

Avalanche then welcomes his brother in arms to join in the ungoing conversation.
- I honor your actions today, brother. We managed to push through and deliver even though we were outnumbered in both strength and force. You have my respect. If I haven't properly given it to you before, the shame shall fall on me.

- From what I have just been informed the fortunate outcome of this day is not to be credited Atrabilious Snake alone. I salute both teams accomplicment but I suggest no further celebration.

The Devastator then once again turns his focus to the ongoing conversation and brother Dwar.
- The strategical aspect of your action is in my opinion forgiven by the outcome but I am not in the possision to judge or evaluate your actions. And if what you and brother Mordecai states about the conflict between Pellas and Marius is true I would like more facts before I choose to speak my world in the matter.

His face express his troubled thoughts:
- If, and please accnowledge the If-statement here, the given accusation about Pellas and Marius is true. Then we might have to deal with both internal and external battles and we need to make sure to stay intact and united as a team.

Avalanche voice is now sturn and filled with authority.
- I was high in spirit when we only had to face the xenos. But a clinch within our ranks might hit us harder then any number of hive tyrrants. Let's not put any fuel to that fire until we have gathered all the facts.
Avalanche
Avalanche

Inlägg  DriverMonkey ons okt 16, 2013 4:32 pm

Suriel had kept himself quiet in the aftermath, with his attention turned to the wounded aboard the ship - both Astartes and Homosapiens alike. If anyone sought his attention, he would give a quick and concise answer in response, helmet still adorning his head. Exsanguinator in hand, the massive tool's multitude of syringes; analytical devices; and saws made short work of any immediate maladies or symptoms that those in his presence complained about, at least until Brother Nesadrite called him.

-Understood. I have currently taken a multitude of minor bio-samples, but we will find nothing conclusive unless we gain access to the labs and medical bay. Oh, and the Hive Tyrant corpse - pray retrieve a second bio-sample. I failed to retrieve anything decisive from its' rather... broken state.

The Blood Angel then returned to his duties, checking up on survivors and ordering serfs and crewmen to pile the corpses up into manageable piles. To some degree, the Apothecary couldn't help but smile - cataloging and identifying all the dead would be rather enlightening, wouldn't it?

DriverMonkey

Antal inlägg : 51
Registreringsdatum : 13-07-16

Inlägg  DanielBerg ons okt 16, 2013 7:43 pm

Dwar turns to Sovruc, giving him a respectful nod and listening to Avalanche words, as well smiling and a giving Uriel a resounding clap.
Indeed Brother Uriel, indeed. Burnt to crisp and stomped on like feeble insects below our might boots. Though I believe your magicks was greatly interfered by the tyranids passive psychich distruption, sadly so, since you slew many of them during Tantalus, always that blue crackle around your sword. We might be on the oppisite spectrum of things, slaying Aliens is certainly not one of them.

Dwar speaks to Sovruc
Yes Librarian Sovruc, was it?... To sum it all up. It might had been to dangerous for the important datacore and Techpriest Magos Vyakai to be onboard the Thunders Word due to events that are highly suspicious. I expect him to be truthful to me, otherwise I would have honoured Pella's... command for him to stay.

And yes Brother Avalanche, alone we could not have accomplished this, together we must stand firm. Though I don't believe it's an accusation, just troublesome if we are to be caught in a struggle of two wills. And as I said before that is not how Vulkan taught  us.

Dwar moves around in his new power armour, feeling the weight of his servo arm and looks on his serfs, then on the chapel. As if he had some mental power they immediately moves away to help with repairs and cleaning. The suit feels heavier then usual, not to odd since the one that he will repair was forged by his own hands! His cords and mechanical implants all most screamed to return to it.

+++Vox+++
Affrimative Nesadrite, excellent work! You and Suriel are the foundation of our well being!

Dwars mood being joyful, as it could be heard on his tone of voice
Dwar, over and out
+++Vox Ends+++

ooc:
DanielBerg
DanielBerg

Inlägg  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Sida 1 av 2 1, 2  Nästa

Till överst på sidan

- Liknande ämnen

Behörigheter i detta forum:
Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet