Bosses Lakejer
Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

++Secure Vox Comm-net Hallowed Sword//Librarium Vault++

+5
Micke
Magnus
Chrille
Avalanche
Marius Avincus
9 posters

Sida 2 av 2 Föregående  1, 2

Gå ner

++Secure Vox Comm-net Hallowed Sword//Librarium Vault++  - Sida 2 Empty Sv: ++Secure Vox Comm-net Hallowed Sword//Librarium Vault++

Inlägg  FrenziedMarcus fre okt 25, 2013 5:27 pm

Sovruc takes his time within the library, checking every shelf, every scroll, every book he can set his eyes upon. "Nothin seems to be missing."

He continues to search untill he reaches the furtheset end of the librarium where he stops to inspect the shelfs. "So the Traitor legion. Seems like we've run upon troublesome foes not just from within but from without aswell. I wonder if the warp could bring more light to the matter at hand though I do not with to tempt the forces at work, I do know the dangers of wielding my powers, though they've allways prevailed in the end." Sovruc lowly speaks to himself as if to record his thought process. He did that sometimes, talked to himself, mainly it was to remind himself of his own voice, to know he was still there and not lost in his own mind, it was a wild mesh of tactics, spells, incantations, wards, and the ever lingering temptation of the warp. But he had prevailed through it all, to use his pshycic abilities for the good of the Emperor.

He walked back through the rows untill he could see the others again, "There is nothing missing within the areas I've checked captain Avincus. Though we can't be sure that there might be some scriputres replaced with false ones, therefore I reccomend a full scale search at a later date too see if there is any heretic implementations which could've snuck it's way in." Sovruc spoke with the same reverence and grace he had displayed earlier.
FrenziedMarcus
FrenziedMarcus

Antal inlägg : 39
Registreringsdatum : 13-09-29

Till överst på sidan Gå ner

++Secure Vox Comm-net Hallowed Sword//Librarium Vault++  - Sida 2 Empty Sv: ++Secure Vox Comm-net Hallowed Sword//Librarium Vault++

Inlägg  Magnus fre nov 01, 2013 3:23 pm

OOC:
Joshua har stått still under hela utbytet, inta sagt ett ord utan endast betraktat Mordicais och Avincus handlingar. Han avfärdar genast misstankarna mot Raziel, ingen, utom The Death wing, kan hata Kaoset mer än The Raven wing, och att beskylla en av dess medlemmar är rent ut sagt skrattretande. Men Mordicai försöker väl visa sig duktig, nu när han är tillbaka hos Avincus och tillbaka i nåd.
Han söker ögonkontakt med Raziel
Magnus
Magnus

Antal inlägg : 283
Registreringsdatum : 13-07-12

Inlägg  Danne tor nov 07, 2013 11:43 am

OOC SL:
Danne
Danne

Antal inlägg : 1351
Registreringsdatum : 12-03-10

Inlägg  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Sida 2 av 2 Föregående  1, 2

Till överst på sidan

- Liknande ämnen

Behörigheter i detta forum:
Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet